You hereby confirm:
- Pitches are allocated on a ,first-come first-served‘ basis only by Camping PINK staff. It is not allowed to keep free pitches for following camping guests! If you want to stand next to each other, you must enter the camping area at the same time.
- One parking space has a size of 30 m². Your vehicle is not longer than 7,5 m, otherwise you are obliged to book ,extra length' (50 m²) or another parking place.
- Vehicles for which an extra parking space has been booked are parked in a separate area. It is not allowed to enter the camping area with this vehicle.
- Vehicles up to max. 7.5 tons total weight are allowed at the campsite.
- For safety reasons, it is not allowed to drive out of the campsite after the first access to the campsite.
- Your pitch includes electricity access. Please note that only one Schuko socket 230 V (CEE 7/3), but no power current with 400 V is available at the pitch. If other power outlets are used, they will be cut off from the power supply! Remember to bring your own Euro plug with power cable and/or cable drum of min. 25 m. Depending on the location, up to max. 50 m cable length to the next power distributor is required. Please take into account that the power systems are not designed for any kind of heating/cooking (electric heaters, cooking/grilling) for the operation of air conditioners or consumers with high power. Attention: It is not allowed to operate self-brought power generators!
- We plan and act depending on the booking and weather situation or the guest behavior. We will be flexible with a suitable concept for the appropriate circumstances at the time of the event prepared to meet our performance promise. This implies that the described location of the camping area, and sanitary facilities as well as the catering offer may vary.
- It is an event campsite, with party program and accompanying noise. Nevertheless, the specified night's rest is to be respected!
- At the camping site socially appropriate appearance and behavior is required. Threats, use of force, discriminatory language and/or gestures, sexual harassment and any other antisocial behavior will not be tolerated. Such a violation may result in a warning and subsequently a ban from the premises. Any damages must be reimbursed by the violator.
- Drugs, weapons, drones, laser pens, fireworks, gas and oil lamps, large gas bottles (> 11 kg), candles and torches as well as dangerous objects in general are not permitted.
- Drivers under the influence of intoxicants will be prohibited from entering the camping area, with simultaneous loss of the camping booking, without refund of the booking amount.
- The terms and conditions and the house rules have been read and are hereby confirmed.
- If you or anyone else need assistance during the event, please contact us at: 0043 677 619 751 82.
These rules apply to all persons arriving with this booking. If there is a violation of the above rules, terms and conditions or house rules, this leads to a loss of camping authorization, without refund! Vehicles may be towed away at the expense of the causer.
The above rules are there to help you, other campers and us have a great weekend!